Wednesday, September 8, 2004

I would like a copy of my ggfathers naturalization record. I have all the information plus the naturalization number. So in a sense, it really isn't a search. Would I still have to pay the $75.00 they require to do a search?

According to the CIC Fee Schedule the fee for a search and the fee for a certificate without search are the same.

2010 Update:
For $5 you can apply for and receive Naturalizations Records between the years 1915-1932 using the LAC online index. You will have to provide proof of death when applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!