Saturday, February 18, 2006

i was born in 1973 i was told that i had a twin brother, but i was also told that he had died at birth. How do i go about finding information to see if that is true.

You can apply for his death & birth record as next-of-kin (see Birth Records and Death Records). When applying for the birth record you must either supply the death record or apply for it at the same time. You will also have to provide proof that you are next-of-kin (i.e. a copy of your birth record showing the names of your shared parents).

Monday, February 6, 2006

Where would a person locate records of a traveling reverend H Wood of the Wesleyain Methodist Chruch.

If they exist you would find them at the United Church Archives. See our page on Church Records for links.