Tuesday, April 20, 1999

I don't live in Canada. How can I do my Ontario research outside the country??

LDS Family History Centers are located worldwide. There you can order in Ontario microfilms and other research items to aid you in your search. Go to the LDS Web Site to discover the closest FHC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!