Sunday, September 15, 2013

I am traveling to the Oshawa/Whitby area for research. Where do I go to do the research please?

Start with the County GenWeb that covers your area of research. In this case, Durham County GenWeb. Many GenWebs include a list of local repositories and our coordinators can be contacted for suggestions if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!