Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My house was built in 1863, I am trying to find out if it is historical since we want to renovate, can't find any info before 1943 and would like to know how to research who built this house in sutton and if there is any history behind this house and property. since I don't know who built it am having trouble reseaching through the internet or at the library. All I have for information Is LT 1 BLK 6Pl 69 Sutton Except R688746:georgina. Would like some help pointing me in the right direction as to how to research this

[Courtesy of Grace] You must go in person to the Land Registry office in Aurora, You'll be able to trace ownership of the land forward from the time ownership was granted. http://york.cioc.ca/details.asp?RSN=7897&Number=393

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!