Monday, February 4, 2013

My uncle name was Edward Conway born 1921 died 1945, in India served in the Canadian army. Married to Gladys Margaret Conway of London, Ontario. My question is how do I go about finding their children, and their children's children.

First, check out our How can I find someone in Ontario who may, or may not be deceased? post as the tips included there will work here as well.

To the list of things to check include London city directories (available at London Public Library). Start with the last known year of contact (1945?) and search forward to see if they remained in the city or not.

If Edward died while serving in the Canadian Army you can request a copy of his service file from Library & Archives Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!