Sunday, September 17, 2000

How would I find out about land in 'Upper Canada' that was left in the will (made in Ireland) of Lieut General Richard England - British soldier who fought in the American Revolutionary War. It is said that he 'advanced the colinization of western portions of Upper Canada'.

By looking through land grants and petitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!