Sunday, June 4, 2000

Is a child of Canadian citizens, who was born in the US a Canadian citizen?

From Citizenship & Immigration Canada -- In most cases, you are a Canadian citizen if you were born: in Canada ; in another country, after February 15, 1977, but had one Canadian parent. You may be a Canadian citizen if you were born outside Canada before February 15, 1977, and one of your parents was a Canadian citizen. For more information you may telephone a Call Centre: In Montreal: (514) 496-1010; In Toronto: (416) 973-4444; In Vancouver: (604) 666-2171; For all other areas: 1-888-242-2100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!