Monday, May 15, 2000

Is there anywhere I can get information on St John's Anglican Cemetery, Ida, Lot 12, Con 11, Cavan Township. Can you please tell me what the Ida, means?

The 'Ida' refers to the town that the cemetery can be found in. I would assume from your question that you obtained this information from OCFA -- if so, visit the site as they give contact information for all the cemeteries they list in their database.
From L. Johnson -- Through my own research of family that is buried in any Anglican cemetery,whether it be a churchyard or not I have found the Anglican Archives in Toronto to be extremely helpful...especially if you know the date of death and if the people are buried in the said cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better answer or further advice? Post a comment!